Degree: Bachelor & Master & PhD
Teaching Language: English
Intake: September 2023
Bachelor Majors: Chemical Engineering and Technology, Oil-Gas Storage and Transportation, Environmental Engineering, International Economics and Trade
Master Majors: Chemical Engineering and Technology, Oil and Natural Gas Engineering, Inorganic Chemistry, Analytic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Fine Synthetic Chemistry & Molecular Engineering, Advanced Materials and Fabrication Technology, Applied Chemistry, Industrial Catalysis, Biology, Food Science and Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Biotechnology and Bioengineering, Materials Science and Engineering, Computer Science and Technology, Thermal Energy Engineering, Environmental Science and Engineering, Science of Business Administration, Sociology, Public Management
Doctoral Majors: Chemical Engineering, Chemical Technology, Energy Chemical Engineering, Process Systems Engineering, Material Chemical Engineering, Inorganic Chemistry, Analytic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Fine Synthetic Chemistry & Molecular Engineering, Advanced Materials and Fabrication Technology, Applied Chemistry, Industrial Catalysis, Biotechnology and Bioengineering, Biochemical Engineering, Biology, Materials Science and Engineering, Thermal Energy Engineering, Environmental Science and Engineering, Sociology, Science of Social Work , Social Governance and Social Policy
Shanghai Government Scholarship
1. Class A （ Full Scholarship ） ---for Master and Doctoral Programs
The Scholarship provides full tuition, comprehensive medical insurance, on-campus accommodation, and a monthly living allowance of 3000RMB for master-degree students and 3500RMB for doctoral students during the regular study period.
2. Class B （ Partial Scholarship ） ---for Bachelor, Master and Doctoral Programs
The Scholarship provides full tuition and comprehensive medical insurance during the regular study period.
1. Copy of passport photo page.
2. Copy of graduation and degree certificate of the highest education
3. Transcripts of all courses at the highest academic level
4. Proof of Chinese or English language proficiency
5. Copy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
6. Two Recommendation Letters in English or Chinese from Professor or Associate Professor.
7. A Study Plan with a minimum of 600(for bachelor), 800(for master and doctor) words and a detailed Research Proposal if prepared
8. Statement of Financial Support
9. Non-criminal Record Certificate
10. Other supporting documents
Application Deadline: Apr 10th, 2023