Last 10 Days,Take away the Chinese Government Scholarships from Study-in-China !
Last 10 Days,Take away the Chinese Government Scholarships>>>
China University of Petroleum (Huadong) is one of the approved universities by MOE to recruit Government Scholarship students. Chinese Government Scholarship program of CUP is a unilateral full-scholarship.
Chinese Government Scholarship program is established by the Ministry of Education of P.R. China (hereinafter referred to as MOE) in accordance with educational exchange agreements or understandings reached between Chinese government and governments of other countries, organizations, education institutions and relevant international organizations to provide both full scholarships and partial scholarships to international students and scholars. MOE entrusts China Scholarship Council (hereinafter referred to as CSC) to manage the recruitment and carry out the routine management of Chinese Government Scholarship Programs.
Categories of Applicants and Duration of Scholarship (year:)
Duration of Program
Duration of Remedial
Chinese Language Courses
1. CUP could conduct master and PhD programs either in Chinese or in English. Applicants with poor or no command of Chinese are required to take the college preparatory courses for one year before pursuing major studies. And only by passing the examinations of the college preparatory courses, could they start their university studies.
2. Scholarship students should complete their study within the due time; duration for scholarship specified in the Admission Notice can not be extended in principle.
Applicants shall apply before April 15th, 2012.
Criteria & Eligibility
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
2. Applicants must not be studying in China when applying.
3. Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for master’s degree program must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for doctoral degree program must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
Value of Scholarship
- Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, fee for laboratory experiment, fee for internship, and fee for basic learning materials; and accommodation fee for dormitory on campus;
- Living allowance;
- One-off settlement subsidy after registration;
- Fee for outpatient medical service, Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Program for International Students in China;
- One-off inter-city travel subsidy.
1) Costs of the laboratory experiment or internship beyond the institution’s arrangements should be self-afforded.
2) Fee for basic learning materials only covers the necessary learning materials prescribed by the host institution, and other textbooks and materials shall be self-afforded.
3) Monthly allowance is granted to the students through the host institution at the following rates (CNY Yuan per month):
- Master’s degree students & general scholars: CNY 1,700 Yuan
- Doctoral degree students & senior scholars: CNY 2,000 Yuan
Scholarship students shall receive their monthly living allowance after registration. New students who register before 15th (15th included) of the registration month will get the full amount of living allowance of that month, and those who register after 15th will get half amount of that month. Students upon graduation will get a living allowance for another 15 days after the graduation date set by the university. The allowance will be terminated from the following month after students suspend their studies, drop school or complete schooling from the university. Monthly living allowance covers school holidays. Scholarship students who missed the monthly living allowance during holidays could be reimbursed upon their return on campus. The allowance will be suspended for at least one month for those students who do not register on time without permission from the university, leave for non-health reasons or are absent from university over a month.
Students who have to suspend their studies for pregnancy or for health reasons are required to go back to their home countries for labor or for treatment. The international travel expenses should be covered by the students themselves. With the university’s approval, the scholarship status can be reserved for up to one year and their living allowances will be suspended during their leave. The scholarship status will not be reserved for those who suspend their studies for other reasons.
4) New students will get a one-off settlement subsidy upon their arrival in China: CNY 1,500 Yuan.
5) Fee for outpatient medical service refers to the outpatient expense in the institution’s hospital or the hospitals entrusted by the institution. The students are to cover a certain percentage of expense in accordance with the institution’s regulations.
6) Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Program for International Students in China is provided by MOE for the scholarship students in China in case of hospitalizing for serious diseases and accidental injuries. The institutions or the entrusted medical assistance agencies provide advancement service for insurance expenses, and claim for compensation with relevant payment receipts from the insurance company according to the stipulated insurance articles. For scholarship student, the individual claim will not be accepted by the insurance company.
7) One-off inter-city travel subsidy (each for coming-in and leaving China)
A hard-seat train ticket (hard-berth train ticket for overnight trip) will be provided for scholarship students traveling
From the port of entry upon registration to Qingdao
From Qingdao to the nearest port for departure upon graduation.
Meal and excess of baggage should be self-afforded.
The applicants must fill in and provide the following documents truly, correctly and completely (in duplicates).
1. Applicants shall fill in Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship （filled in Chinese or English）
2. Highest diploma (notarized photocopy): Applicants shall also provide proof of studying or working on application. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
3. Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
4. A study or research plan. All applicants are required to submit a study or research plan. It must be in Chinese or in English.
5. Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors.
6. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (The original copy should be kept by the applicant. the appropriate time to take medical examination as it is valid for only 6 months.
The above documents should be forwarded to the Admissions Office of College of International Education by April 15th, 2012. Individual applications will not be accepted by CSC. Application documents will not be returned.
September in 2012.
College of International Education
China University of Petroleum (Huadong)
66 Changjiang West Road, Qingdao Economic and Technological Development Zone
Shandong 266555, People’s Republic of China
Tel /Fax: 0086-571-88165697
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ( pls note the subject with: CPU scholarships)
- China's Yiwu Sees Robust Trade with BRICS
- UN Chief Welcomes Chinese New Year by Exhibiting...
- Life and Study in China
- Dragon Decorations Greet Approaching Year of Dra...
- Winter Tourism Peak for Siberian Tigers in NE Ch...
- DR Congo, China Sign 16 mln USD Economic Agreeme...
- Asian Tour Hits Top Marks in 2011 Season
- Four Chinese Researchers Awarded "Green Talents"...