1. Complete the Application Form for Study at Yangzhou University (soft copy) and submit it with the required documents (scanned copy).
2. After reviewing the application and relevant materials, Yangzhou University will send the Conditional Offer and return receipt to qualified applicants.
3. Complete the Conditional Offer and send it to College for Overseas Education.
4. Provide Application Form for Study at Yangzhou University (hard copy) and relevant materials (original). Applicants who study for more than six months must provide Foreigner Physical Examination Record. Applicants who apply for postdoctoral study must provide the Verification of overseas academic diploma issued by Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China.
5. Make payment of the 400RMB registration fee by bank transfer, etc.
6. After receiving the documents mentioned above and registration fee, College for Overseas Education will sent Visa Application Form (JW202) and Admission Notice to qualified applicants.
7. Register with Admission Notice and relevant materials.
8. Pay the tuition fee, accommodation fee and buy the insurance for foreign students.