1. Read the Admission Guide of the No. 57 High School
2. Apply: Submit the application form at the International Department of the No. 57 High School or via the Internet.
3. Test: An interview is required for a language student; both written test and interview are required for the transfer student.
4. Admission: an admission notice is issued by the school and the student will get a registration guide.
5. Registration: the student pays necessary fees and submits a complete set of admission materials.
6. The procedure is completed and the student starts his/her study.