Notes: All the expenses are paid in CNY. QUST reserves the right of final interpretation.
1. Chinese Language Learning Students:
Notes: Short-term Program 1-5 means Chinese Language Learning Programs in winter or summer school.
2. Bachelor’s Degree & Master’s Degree & Doctoral Degree Students:
(1) There are two semesters per academic year. Chinese language learners can pay their tuition and lodging fees in cash by semester or academic year upon arrival. No tuition fees are refunded after the semester starts.
(2) Students from the universities and organizations which have agreements with QUST can pay their fees as per the corresponding agreements
3. Lodging: On the Laoshan Campus
Notes: Students who stay in dormitory need to pay 500 Yuan deposit. If the room has not any damage, students will get refunded when checking out. In addition, the lodging fee is charged per semester. If students check out earlier, the lodging fee will not be refunded. If students stay in the dormitory for less than two months, they shall pay the same rate of lodging fee as “Single rooms for short-term students”.
4. Textbook: about 300 Yuan per semester.
5. Food: Students are responsible for their own food; students can have their meals in university cafeteria.