Short-Term Language Training Class Information for Foreign Students
of Xinjiang Agricultural University
Duration of Study：
- Holiday Class: 2-4weeks; study in the winter or summer holiday; a minimum of 5 trainees per class.
- Short-Term Class: 2-3months; a minimum of 5 trainees per class.
- Study from Monday to Friday: 16 classes per week.
1.2 Language Training Category: Chinese language、Uygur language and Kazak language.
1.3 Course Content: Listening、Speaking、Reading、Chinese Culture、Customs of Xinjiang.
1.4Social Practice and Cultural Activities.
- >Visit XAU Campus
- >Welcome Dinner
- >Urumqi City Sightseeing
- >Visit Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region Museum
- >One-day tour to Nanshan Mountain or Heaven Lake
- >One-day tour to Turpan at trainee’s own expense
2.Application Form and Timing
To enroll for a whole year, the applicants need to apply 3 months in advance.
A foreign citizen who is older than 18 years old and is in good health is eligible.
4.Documents for application
- >Enrollment Application Form for International Students
- >Photocopies of passport
- >4 personnel standard (passport size) photos
Application and Registration Fee: 400RMB
Holiday Class: 2000RMB for 2weeks
3000RMB for 4weeks
Short-Term Class:4500 RMB for 2months
5500 RMB for 3months