Matriculates should register before the date required in the Admission Notice. Anyone who is unable to register on time should get permission from the university. Otherwise, the student will be regarded as terminating the program.
- Please register in the Admission Office, International Students for Chinese Language Studies with the following documents
- Admission Notice for International Students
- Visa Application for Study in China (JW201 or JW202)
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigner
- ?7 standard passport photos
Liaoning University helps students apply for their residence permit.
- ¡°Physical Examination Record for Foreigners¡± must be obtained from a local Chinese Embassy or Consulate, or Shenyang Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau. Only the official Record is effective. It should be turned into the Admission Office after students have the examination.
- Students from other universities in China should alter the residence permit in the local Administration Division of Entry-Exit before he transfers to Liaoning University. After registration, the University will apply or extend the permit according to different conditions.
- International Students should apply for their residence permit on time after he or she enters China. Otherwise, there will be a fine incurred.
Students should pay for the tuition, dormitory and registration fee. Please be sure to save your receipt.