All applicants must provide a high school certificate, a high school transcript and a transcript for graduation examination of high school. Chinese citizens are not permitted to apply for the study. All applicants must be no older than 30 years old and in good health. The applicants with a HSK certificate of C and above in preliminary level can apply for trial study in undergraduate classes. After meeting the requirements, they can transfer to be formal undergraduate students. The applicants without a HSK certificate of C and above in preliminary level need attend the Chinese language training offered by COE. They can apply after they’ve got a HSK certificate of C and above in preliminary level.
Process of application
- 1.Find the forms of “Application Form for Foreign Students of Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications” and “Physical Examination Record for Foreigners” at the web site http://overseas.njupt.edu.cn/and fill in them.
- 2.Submit the above two forms and other required materials to College of Overseas Education of Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications.
- 3.NUPT would make recruiting decision after reviewing the application materials. Once recruited, NUPT will issue “Letter of Admission” and “Application Form for Foreign Students” (referred to as JW202 form) and deliver to the applicants.
- 4.Applicants apply for X visa at the Chinese Embassy with JW202 form, “Letter of Admission” and “Physical Examination Record for Foreigners”.
- 5.After finishing the application, applicants should register at NUPT during due time as regulated in the “Letter of Admission”.
Note:The application is open for all the year round.