1. Complete the application form for foreign students planning to study in Southwest Petroleum University (SWPU), China.
2. Submit the "Physical Examination Record for Foreigners," with all the physical examination items listed in detail.
3. Submit the notarized photocopies of diploma or degree as well as the transcripts in school or university.
4. Submit the other necessary materials mentioned in the "Admission Categories and Requirements" table.
5. The application form, medical forms and other materials are to be sent to the International Affairs Office, SWPU.
6. Application time: Application for degree programs: from January to June; for language training: anytime.
7. After reviewing of application materials in accordance with the provisions of the university, Successful applicants will be issued "admission notification" and " Visa application form for Foreign students to study in China."
8. The applicant can apply for visa to China with the "admission notification" and the JW202 form (JW201 for scholarship students), as well as physical examination records.
9. Enroll in the specified period which will be defined in the "admission notification".