|Application and Admission Procedures for International Students |
- Application Materials
- Application Form for International Students: It can be obtained from the International Cooperation & Exchange Department by email, fax or mail. And please send it back to us.
- Personal resume, highest degree certificate or official academic transcript with translations
into Chinese or English, photocopy of passport.
- Letter of Recommendation: For candidates of master’s degree, two letters of
recommendation from the applicant’s professors (associate or higher rank) are required.
- US$30 application fee
- Admission and Visa
- Evaluation process of application materials: After receiving all application materials including US$ 30 application fee, the International Cooperation & Exchange Department will evaluate those in terms of whether all required documents are submitted and whether the applicant meets the relevant requirements.
- Admission Notice and JW202 Form: After evaluation by the International Cooperation & Exchange Department, the relevant formalities will be made for the applicant at the provincial government. Then Admission Notice and JW202 Form will be sent to the applicant.
- Visa: The admitted applicant obtain X or F visa (X visa for students studying in China for
more then half year, F visa for those studying or visiting in China for not more than half
year) in Chinese Embassy with Admission Notice, JW202 Form, Physical Examination
Record for Foreigner and Blood Examination Report. (Please take care of those documents
as above. The original ones will be submitted at your registration. Physical Examination Record for Foreigner can be obtained in Chinese Embassy and you have to have the examination in the hospital assigned by Chinese Embassy).
- Registration Date: Spring Semester usually starts at the end of February or beginning of March. Fall Semester starts on September 1st. For new students of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program, they have to register in Fall Semester. New students should be registered one week before the semester start. The detailed registration date will be shown in your Admission Notice.
- Material Submitted:You are expected to submit the following materials: Passport, Admission Notice, JW202 Form, Physical Examination Record for Foreigner and Blood Examination Report, 6 photos (2-inch size), tuition fee and rent.
- Others:Please inform the International Cooperation & Exchange Department for your postponed registration. It will be cancelled after two weeks without notice.