Junior college education or above; Good health.
Applications are accepted at any time. The autumn semester begins at the beginning of September and the spring semester begins at the end of February.
1) Application for Admission to ZUST.
2) A copy of the applicant’s passport.
3) Highest school graduation certificate or notarized copy (in Chinese or English).
4) The transcript of undergraduate or graduate course.
5) Personal study plan.
6) Bank remittance receipt of application fee: (RMB 400 Yuan or USD 80).
1)Application Fee: RMB 400 Yuan or USD 80.
2) Books and Learning Materials: Actual price.
3) Tuition Fees:
RMB 7500 for one semester, RMB 15000 for one year .
Single Room: RMB 1200 Yuan/month (1-student shared), including water bill and internet bill. Electricity bills should be paid by the student themselves.
Double Room: RMB 600 Yuan/month/person (2-student shared), including water bill and internet bill. Electricity bills should be paid by students themselves.
Room Deposit:RMB 1000 Yuan. It will be returned if all equipment is in good condition when students check out.
Each room contains a bed, wardrobe, desk, chair, bookshelf, TV, refrigerator, air conditioner, heater, and shower. A public washing machine room and public kitchen is available for student use in the dormitory.
5) Insurance Fee: RMB 300 Yuan for half an academic year or 600 Yuan for a full academic year; all students are required to purchase insurance.
6) Bedding: RMB 300 Yuan/person
7) Meals: Approximately RMB 500 Yuan/month. Students can also cook for themselves in the public kitchen.
1) After ZUST receives the application documents and bank transfer receipt of application fees, we will go through Visa Application for Study in China (JW202 form).
2) Within 10 days after receiving your application, we will send you Admission Notice and Visa Application for Study in China (JW202 form).
3) Admitted students are required to apply for Study Entry (X) Visa (more than six months) or Visit (F) Visa (six months or less) with an ordinary passport, Admission Notice and Visa Application for Study in China (JW202 form) to the Chinese embassies and consulates.
4) Please inform us of your arrival time, via phone, fax or Email no later than 10 days before you leave for China. We will pick you up as your requirements.
Contact person:Ms. Wei, Ms. Zhu, and Ms. Tan
Tel: 0086-571-8507-0141 or 0086-571-8507-0143
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: http://www.zust.edu.cn or http://ies.zust.edu.cn
School of International Educational, Zhejiang University of Science and Technology,
No.318, Liu-he-Lu, Hangzhou, 310023, Zhejiang, P.R.China.