Welcome to our forum.     Free toll call:400-711-8166   |  Study in China  |   Host Schools   |   Living in China   |   China Feature   |   Tour Study   |   Learn Chinese  |   China Education
Websites:  study in China  |   Jobs in China  |   Teach in China  |   Tour study in China  |   Living In China  |           Guest : Login | Register | Member List

Study in China >> University ABC >> Introduce Chinese Universities >> Study Chinese Medicine in china
 Posts List Introduce Chinese universities and their popular specialties for international students.

Moderator(斑竹):    MIchelle    study-in-china.forum

Subject : Study Chinese Medicine in china Favorites | Register | Reply
cyclotronmajesty
Newcomer

UID: 883
Credits: 115
Study Chinese Medicine in china
Hello everyone,
I'm interested in studying Chinese medicine in China, and i'm trying to figure out how to finance it. I see there are no loans available for Americans studying in China. My next idea was to work and go to school, but I heard that can be a problem with the visa. I don't have a huge bank account waiting for me to fund my long years of education in China unlike perhaps other lucky students. How do people go to China and study things like Chinese Medicine? 
I saw on one site you can work up to 12 hours a week with university permission. I also understand there are scholarships. But I assume scholarships go to the student with the best GPA. Mine is 2.9, and I have a bachelor's degree in Sustainability from Arizona State University. I've wanted to study Chinese Medicine my whole life. I'm now almost 34. I feel like i'm running out of time. I need help making this dream come true. 

2016/9/2 21:03:28#1
View Profile     Reply with Quote   Reply Top

Total: 1 Items This is Page( 10 Items/Page) Result Page: 1 Pages First Previous Next Last  
links

Copyright © Study-in-china.org All Right Reserved. 浙ICP备05043501号
Study in China program, For more information contact JIAOYU Study in China offices.