1. The applicant needs to go to the admission office of Huamei School, fill out the "Application Form for Foreign Student" and charge the application fee for RMB200 yuan.
2. The applicant must have a guardian appointed in China (The guardian must have a fixed working unit and a fixed address in China).
3. The applicant is expected to submit the following documents:
1) Complete the ¡°Application Form for Guangzhou Huamei International School¡±.
2) The transcript offered by the former school, and the written statement testifying to the student's studying experience at the school.
3) 1 photocopy of the student's passport.
4) 4 recent color photos of 2 cun and 8 recent color photos of 1 cun without hat.
5) 1 photocopy of the passports of the student's parents.
6) 4 recent color photos of 1 cun of the student's parents respectively.
7) The original copy of the physical check-up document offered by Guangzhou
International Traveling Hospital for the students above 16.
8) The notary document to the letter of guarantee from the student's guardian.
9) The notary document to trust instrument offered by the student's parents to the guardian.
10) 1 photocopy of the guardian¡¯s identification card (or passport) and 2 color photos of 1 cun of the guardian.