1. Chinese Language Students
Non-Chinese, who haven’t broken laws, are ready to understand China and Chinese culture, with high school diploma and more than 16 years old.
2. Undergraduate Students
Non-Chinese, who haven’t broken laws, are required to have high school diploma.
3. Master Students
Non-Chinese, who haven’t broken laws, are required to have bachelor degree.
4. Doctor Students
Non-Chinese, who haven’t broken laws, are required to have master degree.
5. Exchange Students.
Non-Chinese, who haven’t broken laws, are reuiqred his or her university has exchange agreement with our university.
1. The applicant is required to download and fill the “Application Form For Foreigners Wishing to Study in WUT”.
2. Please send the full filled Application Form along with needed application materials through email, fax or mail to WUT before June 30 every year.
3. We will send out Admission Notice and Application Form for Visa (JW202) in 30 days if the application is accepted.
4. The applicant applies the visa from the Chinese Embassy (or Consulate) in local country with Admission Notice and Application Form for Visa (JW202).
5. Apply for X Visa at the nearest Chinese Embassy or Chinese Consulate in local country with JW202 Form and Letter of Admission.
1. Full filled “Application Form For Foreigners Wishing to Study in WUT”.
2. Highest diploma (notarized photocopy). The applicant who wants to apply bachelor degree needs to provide study result in high school, and the applicant who wants to apply master or doctor degree is required to provide two recommendation letters from professors in Chinese or English.
3. A study or research plan written in Chinese or in English (no less than 200 words for undergraduates, no less than 400 words for scholars, no less than 500 words for postgraduates).
4. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (printed by Chinese quarantine authority and only for those whose period of studies in China lasts for more than six months) filled in English. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. The medical examination results will be valid for 6 months. All applicants are kindly requested to take this factor into consideration while determining the time to take the medical examination.