A. Cooperative Programs:
1. Any foreign school or organization expecting to set up a joint program at Taishan Medical University should contact us directly to discuss specific items of bilateral cooperation.
2. Applicants can apply through the cooperative partner of Taishan Medical University. Applicants are supposed to complete the International Student Application Form for Short-term Studies at Taishan Medical University, the original copy of which should be received by the Department of International Cooperation one month before the opening of the class.
B. Individual Applications:
1. Individual applicants can ask for the International Student Application Form for Short-term Studies at Taishan Medical University directly from the Department of International Cooperation of the University. Applicants can also visit the following website and download the documents needed. Http://www.study-in-china.org
2. Application submission period:
Chinese Language Summer School: Before June. Limited amount.
Spring Semester Programs: Before November. Limited amount.
Fall Semester Programs: Early July. Limited amount.
3. The applicants should submit the following materials to Department of International Cooperation of the University within required periods.
Completed International Student Application form for Short-term Studies at Taishan Medical University (type or print)
Highest degree certificate
Certificate on HSK test or official transcripts for full-time Chinese language training
One letter of recommendation
Letter From sponsor, indicating his or her name, employment, telephone number, and permanent address
USD30 for application fee (cash or traveler's checks)
4. Incomplete application materials will not be considered.
A. Group applicants should pay for the application fee upon admission; individual
applicants should include the application fee at the time of application.
B. The application fee will not be returned under any circumstances.
Department of International Cooperation
Taishan Medical University
Changcheng Road High-tech Development Zone, Taian City, Shandong Province,
P. R. China 271016