• About registration

    About registration

    About registration 1. Q: After I receive the original admission notice and JW202, what should I do next? A: You can go to the Chinese embassy to apply visa with admission notice and JW202. 2. Q: Can CUECC provide airport pickup ? A: At present, C...
  • About application

    About application

    About application 1. Q: What’s the process of the application on CUECC? A: Application way 1: send your documents to one of our counsellors: Sally: eduunion@cuecc.comStella: admission@cuecc.comShirly: recruit@cuecc.comSophia: study@cuecc.com (1) coll...
Chinese Chinese    English English    Korean Korean    Japanese Japanese    French French    Russian Russian    Vietnamese Vietnamese