The Number of Foreign Students in China
According to official survy，the number of foreign students studying in China keep increasing each year. Among them, Asian foreign students occupy over sixty-four percent, followed by the European and American.The number firstly broke two hundred and ninety thousand in 2011, hitting the record.
With the investigation of Chinese Education Department, there were over two hundred and ninety thousand foreign students studying in China from one hundred and ninety-four countries and regions in 2011. Especially, Korea account for sixty-two thousand four hundred and forty-two, followed by America and Japan. The scale enlarges stably every year, student source is more excellent, and cuntry source diversifies.
Compared with 2010, the foreign student added twenty-seven thousand five hundred and twenty-one in 2011, an increase of 10.38%. Among them, twenty-five thousand six hundred and eight-seven students got the Chinese government scholarship. Besides, there augment forty units accepting foreign students. At the same time, the foreign students from Africa and America increase as well.
On the other hand, there were 339.7 thousand Chinese students studying abroad in 2011, with the increase of 19.32 percent.
The brief list of forein student in 2011:
- The Number of Foreign Students in China
- Time Chinese Women Realize They are Truly Beauti...
- Preparatory Meeting of “Guangzhou University Cit...
- In China, English Teaching is a Whites-only Club...
- Confucius Institute Brings Better Life to Nepalis
- 5-year-old Chinese Girl Was Thrown into a Swimmi...
- A Friendship Bridge Jointly Built by University...
- Ocean University of China in Qingdao Held the Ch...