Study Engineering, Business for a British University Degree in China
The Sino-British College----------
University of Shanghai for Science and Technology
Broad range of subjects including:
· Accounting and Finance
· Business Management
· Human Resource Management
· Events Management
· Hospitality Management
· Tourism Management
· Computing, Media & Technology
· Electrical Engineering
· Mechanical Engineering
· 4+0 (4 Years at SBC in Shanghai)
· 2+1+1 (1 Year SBC, 1 UK, 1 SBC)
· 3+1 (3 Years at SBC, 1 in UK)
· 2+2 (2 Years at SBC, 2 in UK)
· Beautiful Historic Buildings and Gardens
· In the Heart of the French Concession of Shanghai
· Shops, Restaurants, Movie Theatres, Parks, Museums, Galleries all within close walking distance
· 5 minutes walk from Metro Lines 1 and 10
· Next to Asia’s Largest Concert Hall
· Close to China’s Largest Library
· Close to Shanghai’s Tourist Spots
· International Living Environment
· Centre of Art, Culture and Cuisine
· Sports, Entertainment and Night-Life
· One of World’s Largest Seaports
· Business & Trading Exhibition Venue
· The Emerging Finance Hub of Asia
· Fantastic Internship and Career Opportunities for SBC Students
· China Increasing Global Importance and Power Globally
· Despite The Global Economic Crisis China’s GDP was up 9% in 2011
· Huge Opportunities for Good Graduates with China Experience
Source: National Bureau of Statistics of China National Economic and Social Development Communique
International Students Cost per year at SBC:
International Undergraduate Budget 2012-2013:
* Estimated at exchange rates as of 16/01/2012.
** International Scholarships available (RMB 10,000-20,000).
***Most recent estimates available as of 16/01/2012.
****Costs in the UK will depend on the university attended
- China education
- Opera "Nixon in China" comes to Kansas City
- More than 400 Overseas Universities to Attend Ch...
- China's Yiwu Sees Robust Trade with BRICS
- UN Chief Welcomes Chinese New Year by Exhibiting...
- Life and Study in China
- Dragon Decorations Greet Approaching Year of Dra...
- Winter Tourism Peak for Siberian Tigers in NE Ch...