Search by School Name     
 Home > China Education

Can I Stay in China or Work in Other Countries After I Graduate from China?

It is possible to work in China as a doctor. However, if you would like to be a doctor in a Chinese hospital, you have to deal with two matters at first: pass the medical license examination in China and be good at communicating in Chinese.

For other Countries, just passed some kind of Medical Licensing Examinations is ok