Top Universities of Different Standards
The program on 2013 Chinese University Assessment conducted by Wu Shulian of Chinese Institute of Management Science has finished. It selects out some championship universities according to different type of universities and disciplines. The followings are standards for assessment and the No. one universities.
1. Comprehensive strength ranking: Zhejiang University, followed by Beijing University and Tsinghua University.
2. Average academic level of teachers: Fudan University, followed by Nanjing University and Zhejiang University.
3. Performance of teachers: Nanjing University, followed by University of Science and Technology of China and Fudan University.
4. The quality of freshmen: Tsinghua University, followed by Beijing University and Fudan University.5. The quality of graduates: Fudan University, followed by Tsinghua University and Beijing University.
- 'Tuhao' may become part of English glossary
- SHNU Attends 3rd Creativity Activities for Unive...
- CSC Held the First Chinese Higher Education Exhi...
- The English craze and the revival of Chinese
- China Week Opens at Mexican University
- Halloween gaining popularity but still sees cult...
- SHNU’s Confucius Institute of Fukuyama Universit...
- China bolsters SCO education cooperation