2012 Chinese Language Summer Program in Beijing Univeristy of Posts and Telecommunication
Chinese Language Summer Program In Beijing in the summer of 2012
(July 9 to August 31)
The Summer Program is designed for:
★ Students from all over the world who want to attend a one-month course in July or August.(From July 9 to August 3, or from August 5 to August 31)
★ Non-native Chinese Speakers who want to improve Chinese language skills and learn about Chinese culture.
★ Intensive Chinese language instruction designed to improve Chinese language skills.
★ Limited enrollment to guarantee small classes and individual instruction from professors.
★ Short courses about Chinese culture taught by famous Professors, including Chinese martial art, Chinese painting, Chinese calligraphy, seal cutting, Chinese knot.
★ Enjoy your life on campus.
★ Location is near to the old district of Beijing City, weekend excursions (4 famous scenic spots and historical sites) will be arranged.
★ Tourist visa for duration of the program.
★ Living in safety on the beautiful campus. 50RMB/day.
★ Total cost of 4,500 RMB, includes registration, tuition, textbooks, and all travel expenses during the study tour.
★ Free campus card (200RMB in your campus card, you can use it for meal, Gymnasium and supermarket in campus, and you can recharge it, when the summer program finish, it will be taken back )
★ Free Internet access ( use your campus card)
- Graduation Ceremony Held in Confucius Institute ...
- Last Class in Jinan High School before College E...
- African culture to be promoted in China
- Investigation on How Much You Love China
- 'Never Judge a Country by its Size'
- Pakistani student hospitalised in China seeks he...
- Welcome to China, but Please Do Respect us
- An antidote to money-oriented education