Foreign Students from US Spent Summer Vocation in Liaocheng University Learning Peking Opera
A student from North Georgia College & State University (NGCSU) of the United States performs Peking Opera at Liaocheng University in East China's Shandong province, May 31, 2012. Eighteen students from NGCSU came to China to study Chinese culture during the summer vacation.
Dustin and Sara from NGCSU perform Peking Opera in costumes, May 31, 2012.
Students from NGCSU study the flute at Liaocheng University in Shandong,May 31, 2012.
Charles from NGCSU is dressed in a Peking Opera costume at Liaocheng University in Shandong province, May 31, 2012.
Students paint Peking Opera masks at Liaocheng University in Shandong province, May 31, 2012.
Joshua, a student of NGCSU, wears a Peking Opera mask made by himself, Liaocheng University, East China's Shandong province, May 31, 2012.
- African culture to be promoted in China
- Investigation on How Much You Love China
- 'Never Judge a Country by its Size'
- Pakistani student hospitalised in China seeks he...
- Welcome to China, but Please Do Respect us
- An antidote to money-oriented education
- Education authorities urged to protect students'...
- 25% of students plan to work abroad